from Employee University
Most customers purchase our training programs on DVD, but having your employees view our programs on their PC or MAC is another option for delivery; we call this Streamed Learning.
|The question is: Why would you opt for streamed learning over a DVD?|
* Pricing varies product to product and how many views you purchase; the pricing in the boxes above is becoming mid-range.
We are able to be as flexible as you need; common delivery methods are:
Employee University employeeuniversity.com
Training Videos for Employee Training and Development
Don't Forget the Classroom
E-learning and other desk-based learning is convenient, but do not let it replace your classroom learning. Getting employees together to watch a training video has a lot of of bang for the buck beyond the content of the training itself:
1. It's a morale booster. Employees see the opportunity to leave their cubicle for a couple of hours to attend classroom training as a reward.
2. It's a connection thing; a teambuilding opportunity. Classroom training gives employees an opportunity to mingle with folks from other departments or units that they may not otherwise rub shoulders with.
3. It's a fish bowl. Leaders should sit in on classroom training to find up-an-comers; to evaluate employee professionalism. The way an employee behaves in a classroom is a reflection of the way they will contribute in a staff meeting, or in a business meeting with a client.
4. Show our videos across your intranet. While we warn against doing away with the physical classroom, we understand the there are times when you can't get all of your participants congregated into the classroom and you need the flexibility of beaming content directly to an employee workstation.
This is why we offer the option to stream every one of our videos across your intranet to those participants that cannot make it to the classroom. We also can set up userids to permit employees to watch a video program on our servers via the internet. STREAMED LEARNING