Video: Communication Breakdown
| || |
Communication Breakdown will identify and prescribe a solution for seven communication problems that can derail your organization.
Video Length: 18 Minutes
>> We're sorry, there is no preview available for this training video.
Purchase Includes: Includes a comprehensive leader's guide, PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROM and Communication Breakdown Handbook.
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$295|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$189 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$95 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$142 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order Communication Breakdown , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
Equip your employees to prevent a Communication Breakdown at work!
Communication is the foundation for everything we do in the workplace. It happens every day, all the time. It follows, then, that communication problems can have a devastating role in undermining our organizational success. And yet, most employees never receive training in the development of their communication skills. Even more importantly, employees aren't provided with the knowledge and skills to help them avoid the frequent communication problems that arise. The GOOD news is that the most common communication potholes in the road can be easily spotted and AVOIDED.
Communication Breakdown, will identify and prescribe a "fix" for the seven most important communication problems that can derail your organization.
The training video illustrates seven common "communication breakdowns":
- Believing there is one reality
- Choosing the wrong method
- Responding defensively
- Failing to share information
- Failing to be direct
- Breaching confidentiality
- Failing to listen
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- A customizable PowerPoint® presentation
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
- Includes a comprehensive leader's guide, PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROM and Communication Breakdown Handbook.