Video: Give Em The Pickle!
Give Em The Pickle!
| || |
Give em the Pickle is one of the best selling customer service training videos of all time. Your business is not what you sell, it's who you serve. Viewers will learn what it takes to foster and maintain customer loyalty.
Video Length: 18 Minutes
Purchase Includes: (1) Give Em The Pickle Training Video on DVD, Hardback Book, Leader's Guide with handouts, 10 Reminder Cards and 10 Pickle Pins
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$350|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$90 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$90 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$90 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order Give Em The Pickle! , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
Give Em The Pickle!
Give em the Pickle is our Best Selling Training Video!
Your business is not what you sell, it's who you serve. Meet Bob Farrell, founder of Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor and Restaurant, as he serves up the most important aspect of any service business taking care of the customer.
We're all in the same business, the people business. Our job is to make customers happy. What's the best way to do that? By giving out pickles. Pickles are those special or extra things you do to make people happy. The trick is figuring out what your customers want and then making sure they get it. That's the pickle.
Make sure your employees have the scoop on effective customer service with this fun, lighthearted and highly effective training tool. Viewers will learn what it takes to foster and maintain customer loyalty.
Participants will learn:
- Service- Make serving others your #1 priority. You work in a noble profession, be proud of what you do.
- Attitude- Choose your attitude. How you think about your customers is how you will treat them.
- Consistency- Set high standards, and stick to them. Customers return because they liked what happened last time.
- Teamwork- Look for ways to make each other look good. In the end, everything ends up in front of the customer!
Click on Bob picture below see all of our Give em the Pickle Video merchandise.