Video: Intercultural Communicating
| || |
Interacting Effectively Across Cultures. The finest program available on how to avoid misunderstandings and figure out what's really being said when working with other cultures.
Video Length: 45 Minutes
Purchase Includes: One (1) Training Video on DVD, instructors guide w/ video script, discussion questions and role play exercises.
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$ N/A|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$139 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$70 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$104 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order Intercultural Communicating , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
Areas covered include language issues, translation, physical communication, direct vs. indirect communication, high-context vs. low-context interaction, and more.
You'll find out how to solve dozens of problems such as:
- Why do some people say ‘yes' when they really mean no?
- How do I read body language and understand what's really being said?
- When should I use a translator? How do I ensure the translation is accurate?
- When should I avoid eye contact or shaking hands?
. . .and much more.