Video: The Blue Movie
The Blue Movie
| || |
To provide individuals with the right frame of mind for generating new and workable ideas.
Video Length: 12 Minutes
Purchase Includes: DVD and trainers materials.
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$ N/A|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$139 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$70 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$70 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order The Blue Movie , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
The Blue Movie
This training video provides individuals with the right frame of mind for generating new and workable ideas.
This complementary video to Mark Brown's Ideas into action focuses on the idea-generating phase of the creative-thinking process. In a striking style of animation and live action, it highlights the largely self-imposed limitations of our thinking and how to overcome them:
- Creating a frame of mind conducive to innovative thinking
- Knowing when to use one-,two- and three-dimensional thinking.
The video can be used to develop an open-minded, motivated atmosphere at the start of any session where people are trying to think up innovative, effective ideas, to boost courses on creative thinking and problem solving, and to run an idea-generating workshop, prompted in the accompanying guide.
- To make anyone think more creatively in their work
- Versatile, inspiring and highly watchable creative resource
Release date: 1994