Customers are making buying decisions based on what they see online. This new kind of customer feedback puts service providers in a very vulnerable position, but there's something you can do about it!
Watch the Full-Length Video Below
The following full-length viewing of Customer Service Gone Viral is being provided so that you can make an informed purchasing decision. This preview version may not be used to train employees.
Video Minutes: 16
Customer Service Gone Viral
Customers are making buying decisions based on what they see online. This new kind of customer feedback puts service providers in a very vulnerable position; but there's something you can do about it.
It used to be when someone received bad service, they would tell a few friends, now, they tell the world. Today, everything we do can be recorded, reviewed and presented to everyone using an web-enabled device.
Customer Service Gone Viral shows how to avoid customer service problems that lead to negative reviews.
A variety of customer service problems are presented as viral videos, recorded phone conversations, music videos, rants and blogs. Each problem in the video is followed by a practical, real-world solution.
Learn how to avoid becoming an embarrassing internet sensation while providing excellent service that leads to rave reviews.
This customer service training video covers:
- Avoid taking short cuts. Look our for your customer. Deliver beyond expectations.
- Give your full attention. Make every customer feel important. Resist distractions.
- Actively listen. Rephrase the message. Listen, understand, confirm.
- Take responsibility. Take ownership of the customer's problem. Follow through.
- Deliver service on time. Think like a customer. Keep customer apprised and updated.
- Focus on solutions. Avoid disagreements and blame. Give benefit of the doubt.
There are two ways to use this TRAINING VIDEO in your business:
As a Group - You can watch the video together, with your staff, and use the provided discussion guide to learn as a group.
Desktop / Individual - Let your employees learn on their own, from a mobile device, or from a desktop / laptop.