Diversity: Face to Face is an innovative and unique training program that explores four main aspects of diversity in the workplace: stereotypes, similarities, unity and benefits.
Watch the Full-Length Video Below
The following full-length viewing of Diversity: Face to Face is being provided so that you can make an informed purchasing decision. This preview version may not be used to train employees.
Video Minutes: 18
In order to watch the evaluation version of this training video, you must to be logged into our FREE, simple registration, no-obligation, video preview system.
Returning visitors LOGIN HERE.
New visitors REGISTER HERE
Diversity: Face to FaceDiversity: Face to Face is an innovative and unique training program that explores four main aspects of diversity in the workplace: stereotypes, similarities, unity and benefits; by listening to the stories and thoughts of characters who actually live and work in a diverse world. Through their eyes, we learn why diversity is so important, and are given the definitions and tools to understand more deeply our own roles in diverse workplaces, from smaller organizations to larger corporations.
Everyone plays an important part in the complex mosaic that is our diverse world.
Key Learning Points Include:
- Stereotypes: Fully understand what stereotypes are and are not. Learn how stereotypes affect others and ourselves.
- Learn how to recognize them and stop negative behavior.
- Similarities: What we have in common is often what brings us together. Learn how to search for what we share rather than focus on what we disagree on.
- Unity: Becoming a member of the team is important. Unity is an important goal for any organization. Learn how to "come together" instead of excluding ourselves and others.
Benefits: Explore the benefits and rewards of a diverse organization in ways you may have never considered! The world has changed, and because of the global marketplace, diversity is even more important than ever.
Note: A 30-day rental is available for $395 by phone order - the shopping cart can process a 7-day rental. 800-774-4870.
There are two ways to use this TRAINING VIDEO in your business:
As a Group - You can watch the video together, with your staff, and use the provided discussion guide to learn as a group.
Desktop / Individual - Let your employees learn on their own, from a mobile device, or from a desktop / laptop.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
Pricing for this Training Video on DVD
"Diversity: Face to Face" on DVD
We offer free U.S ground shipping on training DVD orders over $500.
Purchase Includes: Face to Face DVD, Facilitator's Guide, Reproducible Participant Materials & PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROMm 25 Pocket Reminder Cards, and OpeningLines: Facing Diversity, a 4 minute opener-closer.
Price: $795 Each
We do offer discounts for Non Profits, Government, and Schools / Colleges. We also offer volume discounts. Please call 888-520-2444 for discount information.
1-Year | 126 Play License *
Do you need to bundle this with another video? Call us for a quote or to place an order for a quantity not listed above.
* License expires when time-limit expires or view-count has been reached; whichever comes first.
* Individual/Play licenses allow (1) 24 hour period to watch the video.
* Group Training License allows a user (trainer) to pause/play the training video for up to 3 hrs. from the time the trainer clicks play.
PURCHASING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Purchase Diversity: Face to Face online using Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card
We also accept Purchase Orders. Send Purchase Orders email@example.com