| || |
Recognize behaviors of concern before violence occurs; recognize signs of domestic violence as it affects the workplace environment; understand the importance of early action and options for responding to and reporting warning signs.
Video Length: Minutes
Purchase Includes: Flashpoint on DVD, Trainer Guide, Student Guide, Course Presentation, and a Quiz.
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$ N/A|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$70 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$70 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$139 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order Flashpoint , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
Research shows that over 2 million people are affected each year by violent victimizations in the workplace at a cost of over 36 billion dollars to corporations in the U.S. Workplace. Violence, however, is almost always evolutionary with warning signs along the way.
The focus of this program is to help viewers:
- Understand what workplace violence is
- Recognize common myths about workplace violence
- Recognize Behaviors of Concern before violence occurs
- Recognize signs of Domestic Violence as it affects the workplace environment
- Understand the importance of early action and options for responding to and reporting warning signs
Note: One area that makes these programs very unique is that the producers have brought to the table some of the top experts in the world in the areas we cover. For example, Gene Rugala was the primary author of the FBI's Workplace Violence Prevention Guide and Steve Romano was the lead Hostage Negotiator for the FBI. Both of these individuals acted as subject matter experts during the making of this film.