Video: Inside Information
| || |
Inside Information, a 2008 release, shows how to develop more effective working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
Video Length: Minutes
Purchase Includes: DVD (20 minutes), DVD extras (7 minutes), course leader's guide on disk, delegate worksheets on disk Powerpoint slides on disk, and a self-study workbook on disk.
|7 Day Rental DVD:||$ N/A|
|Intranet License:||Call (888)215-8532 for quote.|
Everyday Industry Discounts*
|Business / For-Profit:||See Current Special >>>>|
|Federal Gov||$200 Off|
|State / Local Gov||$100 Off|
|501C3 Non-Profit:||$100 Off|
* Restrictions: Applies to purchase DVD only; industry discounts cannot be combined with volume discounts and special offers)
To order Inside Information , click the ADD TO CART button in the pricing section, or Click here for more purchasing options; call toll free 888-215-8532 9am - 7pm EST with any questions.
Most organizations recognize that exceptional service is vital to winning and retaining customers, but very few treat their internal customers with the same level of respect and support as they do their external customers.
The 2008 release Inside Information aims to show people how to develop more effective working relationships with their colleagues, particularly those in other departments, through better internal customers service.
Inside information is ideal for those who want to break down "silos" in their organizations and build productive working relationships with people from different departments.
- What internal customer service is and why it is important
- Meeting internal customer needs
- Communicating with internal customers
- Giving personal support
- Develop closer, more efficient working relationships with those in other teams/departments, along with a sense of trust and shared purpose
- Treat internal customers in the same way as external customers
- Give internal customers the best possible service
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and identify what they expect from one another
- Respect and support internal customers
Features: James Dreyfus, Francis Barber and James Lance.
**** This program is available in our new Digital Content Library; which allows you to create highly tailored courses by using our content in smaller, bite size chunks. It makes it easy to produce your own unique, and uniquely relevant, training. allows you to customize exactly what you need from hundreds of employeeuniversity.com programs.
Click Here or call 800-774-4870 for more information